Plan Change Proposal
Ravenswood Developments Ltd has applied for a Private Plan Change to enable the development of a new town centre within Ravenswood. Central to the Plan Change application is the proposed Key Activity Centre status for Ravenswood. Changes from Business 2 and Residential 6A zones to Business 1, and replacement of Outline Development Plan 158, are designed to enable development of the District’s third Key Activity Centre.
We invite all interested members of the public to come and talk to our team and provide feedback on our Private Plan Change 30 application to re-zone various sites to Business 1.
DATES: Monday 23rd November, 4pm-7pm and Tuesday 24th November 9am-11am
WHERE: Enterprise North Canterbury Business Centre, 143 Williams Street, Kaiapoi
For more information please contact: Jerome O’Sullivan 021 901 874
Full details of the plan change application may be viewed on the Waimakariri District Council website here
A copy of the application is available to view at the following Council service centres and Libraries:
- Rangiora Service Centre, 215 High Street, Rangiora,
- Rangiora Library, 141 Percival Street, Rangiora,
- Ruataniwha Kaiapoi Civic Centre, 176 Williams Street, Kaiapoi,
- Oxford Service Centre/Library, 34 Main Street, Oxford.
Submissions may be made by:
- Using an online form available here
- Using a template form available from the Council’s website here and emailed to RCSubmissions@wmk.govt.nz
- Post or in person at the Council offices or service centres listed above.
The submission period closes at 5.00 p.m. on Friday 4 December 2020.